Everything Colorado sponsored by WorkatHomeColorado!

Please use this site to add your thoughts about what is going on on Colorado. Tell us where we can find the best food at the best price with the best service. Tell us what you think about where you live, what's going on in our state, etc. Talk about your home business, how you find customers, etc. Share your secrets about being successful home business operator. Do you work at home? Share your story.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Welcome to Everything Colorado sponsored by WorkatHomeColorado

Please use this site to add your thoughts about what is going on in Colorado. Tell us where we can find the best food at the best price with the best service. Tell us what you think about where you live, what's going on in our state, etc.

Talk about your home business, how you find customers, etc. Where do you advertise? Are you a part of a networking group? Share your secrets about being successful home business operator.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger navywife2 said…

    My biggest pet peeve is customer service. I went into McDonalds in Parker and the boy waiting on me was leaning on the counter slouched and said,"What do you want." I felt like saying, "I want you to stand up and ask me like you mean it."
    It is sad that companies, even McDonald's are so desperate for employees that they hire lazy kids who do not care about customer service.
    If you do not like people, ou should not work in an environment where you deal directly with people. Wake up Colorado!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree. I guess they are desperate to hire anyone that walks through the door.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said…

    Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
    will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
    is worth my time.
    Want to see top notch work, peep my home based business in canada blog site for the bomb work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home