Everything Colorado sponsored by WorkatHomeColorado!

Please use this site to add your thoughts about what is going on on Colorado. Tell us where we can find the best food at the best price with the best service. Tell us what you think about where you live, what's going on in our state, etc. Talk about your home business, how you find customers, etc. Share your secrets about being successful home business operator. Do you work at home? Share your story.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Colorado Shopping

Everyone has a need to shop at one time or another, so why not share our favorite shopping spots. We are looking for great deals, great customer service and great selections.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous birdwatcher said…

    For great customer service avoid the TJ MAx on University. I am disabled and I was trying a pair of jeans on. When I cam out of the dressing room, I had forgotton the number tag. The lady saw me with my cane struggling to walk and she asked me where the tag was. I told her I forgot it in the room, and she being the employee, instead of getting it for me, rudely told me to go back and get the tag. I apologized for forgetting the tag and asked her nicely if she could get it for me and she again, rudely told me to go get the tag.
    Needless to say, I got the tag and left the store. One of the customers that was nearby apologized for her rudeness.
    I will never shop in a store that treats handicapped people so badly!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Make Money Home Based Business said…

    I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
    blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
    Hey playa! You need to check out my home based business opportunity work at home blog.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Maurice's in Parker. At first I wasn't sure I would shop there since it is beside Kohl's. Sometimes they carry the same merchandise, and Kohl's is less expensive, but the quality at Maurices seems to be better.
    It may be my imagination, but I love Maurices. I can buy clothes that are not too young looking and not old lady looking and still look good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home